- Entirely Made in Italy from materials to manufacturing to final assemly
- Made by Vev Vigano, the manufacturers of the kontessa coffee makers, a brand customers worldwide have trusted for decades
- 100% ptfe and pfoa free GUARANTEED which means no metals or chemicals fuming in your kitchen
- 99.5% embossed thick aluminum with THICK reinforced ceramized nonstick coating and diamond bottom
- Heat resistant bakelite handle insures a comfortable and safe grip.
Vev Vigano; a name you can trust; a company that stand behind its quality products for decades, finally brings the Valery line of Ceramic Coated, eco-friendly pans to the USA market. While conventional non-stick cookware contains PTFE (PolyTetraFluoroEthylene), a synthetic substance which at very high temperatures begins to decompose and release fumes documented to be lethal to birds and small pets, and harmful to humans; traditional pans additionally often include PFOA (PerFluoroOctanoic Acid), which the EPA has labeled as a an environment pollutant; now you can do away with al those chemicals with the Valery line of pans from Vev Vigano which provide you with the nonstick properties without any harmful consequences to you, your pets, or the environment. The pans are entirely made in Italy, easy to clean, due to its thick reinforced ceramised anti-adherent coating & diamond bottom, it allows a perfect heat distribution while preventing warping. Made in Italy by Vev Vigano
Vev Vigano Eco Ceramic Nonstick Frying Pan 100% PTFE and PFOA free - Made in Italy